INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
MEDAESTHETICS COURSE 2008
Passed on from generation to generation, Indian Head Massage is now recognized as one of the most pleasant ways of relieving stress and tension, and is an ideal introductory course for those who wish to know more about and study the complementary studies.
· The history of Indian Head Massage
· The techniques of the treatment
· The treatment routine
· The benefits of this kind of massage
· Blending of essential and carrier oils used in the massage
· Dealing with stress, tension and muscle strain.
The course will be run 2 days or 4 evenings.
The certificate issued will be Indian Head Massage awarded by the Centre for Oriental Studies
To apply for this course, please contact our head office on 965 326 082.